If your employer has the NOW: Pensions Trust (‘the Scheme’) as its workplace pension, and you’re permitted to join the scheme, you’ll receive a new member account email explaining how to set up your account with us.
This will have your NOW: Pensions contract ID, which is usually four letters plus 12 digits (for example, NPLT 0000-0000-0000).
Find your account
- Go to nowgateway.com/activate
- Enter your unique NOW: Pensions contract ID and your date of birth (DD/MM/YYYY]
- Click Find my account.
Activate your account
- Create a password to use on your account and confirm it
- Click Activate my account
- You’ll see your NOW: Pensions account home page which shows your NOW: Pensions contract ID for that employer.
It’s helpful if you register an email address to activate and manage your account, as this allows us to contact you quickly with updates about your account. However, you should be aware that if you register an email address with your current employer’s contract and then, in future, set up a new NOW: Pensions contract with a different employer, you won’t be able to use the same email address. You’ll either need to register a different email address or set up your new account without a registered email address.