Each year we send all employees with benefits in the Scheme an annual benefit statement. This gives them a snapshot of the value of their pension savings with us for the previous Scheme year (up until 31 March) showing:
- how much money they’ve built up in their pension savings
- the contributions they, and you as their employer, have paid
- how investment has affected the value of their pension savings
- the costs and charges they’ve incurred during the year, and
- how much they could have at their retirement age if they stay in the Scheme.
- what they could do to save more.