Your benefit statement is an annual summary of your pension savings. It tells you about the savings you have now and what they could be worth in the future. Keep your benefit statement safe – it may help you when you’re making decisions about your retirement.
Your benefit statement tells you:
- how much money you already have in your workplace pension savings up to 31 March 2021
- the charges you pay us to look after your pension
- how much money you could have on the date you plan to retire, and
- what you could do to save more money for your retirement.
Remember, you can check your latest fund value in our member website at nowgateway.com.
Setting up your statement for the first time?
- Go to statements.nowpensions.com
- Enter your user ID <xxxxxx> and your temporary password. This is your National Insurance number, which is in the following format: QQ123456C. You can find your National Insurance number on your payslip.
- You’ll be prompted to re-enter the user ID and your temporary password. You’ll then be asked to create a new password. This should be made up of at least eight characters, including a mix of upper- and lower-case letters, numbers and a special character such as !, ?, @, or $.
- When you’ve done this, the website will return to the login page. You’ll need to log in again with your new password. In future, you’ll only need your user ID and new password to log in.
Already set up your benefit statement account?
Go to statements.nowpensions.com and enter your user ID <xxxxxx> and password. Remember, your password is case-sensitive.
If you’ve forgotten your password, go to ‘Click reset forgotten password’ and set up a new one.
To access your benefit statement: once you’re logged in, go to the ‘Menu’ button, then ‘New Document’. Select ‘View’ to open and read your benefit statement.