|Job Reference Number
NOW: Pensions is looking for a Personal Assistant to provide support to the COO, CCO and members of the Executive Team.
This is a wide-ranging role which involves interaction with our internal and external stakeholders as well as the wider business. The candidate will need to be a supportive team player, show flexibility and able to deliver in a fast-paced environment.
You will work closely with the Business Manager and Team Assistant and will be supported by the Business Manager both in terms of guidance and training.
Key Role Duties and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be expected to carry out the following as part of their role (this list is not exhaustive):
- Provide 1:1 PA support to the COO and CCO
- Provide support to Executive Team members and assist with ad-hoc requests from their wider teams
- Attend meetings, take minutes and follow-up on actions
- Prepare agendas and papers for meetings, internal committees and follow up on action points
- Organising internal and external meetings, calls, breakfasts, lunches, dinners. Using own judgment to make decisions and deal with constant changes/priorities
- Deal with correspondence, collate information, communicate decisions to relevant stakeholders
- Work closely with Line Manager to support on business priorities
- Assist with administrative tasks (i.e. managing deadlines and deliverables, updating team logs, processing expenses and assisting with improving processes)
- To undertake and assist with projects as required
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required by your manager
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated previous PA experience, supporting at executive level
- GCSE A-C (Maths and English essential)
- Proven Minute Taking experience
- Fully competent in Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Microsoft Teams
- Dynamic, flexible and proactive working approach
- Bright, energetic and enthusiastic
- Organised worker, logical thinker and calm approach, especially under pressure
- Clear and concise communication skills – verbal, written and interpersonal
- Very strong work ethic able to build relationships, with the ability to work independently and part of a team
- Efficient and meticulous multi-tasker – able to prioritise efficiently
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to handle information professionally and confidentially, with discretion
- Professional and friendly
Communication and Relationships
You will be an excellent communicator as well as a team player working closely with key stakeholders in the business. It’s essential that you are able to comprehend detailed aspects of our business and that you can communicate these in a clear and straightforward manner.
Management of Risk and Compliance
It is every employee’s responsibility to take responsibility for Risk and Compliance in their day-to-day work. You will need to demonstrate adherence to external and internal risks and compliance, as well as ensuring regulatory and legal standards are met. You will actively follow all relevant procedures, mandatory training requirements and keeping appropriate records, reporting to Compliance any areas of concern.
By submitting your application, you consent to NOW: Pensions Ltd (“NOW: Pensions”) processing your personal data including, where applicable, sensitive personal data to consider your suitability for employment with NOW: Pensions. You can withdraw your application and the consent for processing your personal data at any time. Your personal data will be retained by us only for so long as is necessary to consider your application. If you are successful in the recruitment process, depending on the role that you have applied for, we may need to undertake screening checks on you and may need to pass your personal data to a third party. We will seek your permission before we do this. If you are successful and become an employee of NOW: Pensions, your personal data may become a part of your personnel file. For further information on how NOW: Pensions processes your personal data and on your rights in respect of the data, please visit: https://www.nowpensions.com/about/careers/
|To apply for this role, please email a CV demonstrating your skills and experience for the role in relation to the above essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing job number NP78.