|Job Reference Number||NP65|
|Position Status||Full-time, Fixed Term|
NOW: Pensions is looking for Client Support Advisors to join our Client Support team, reporting directly into the Client Support Team Leaders. It’s an exciting time to be joining NOW: Pensions as we are entering the next phase of our journey looking at how we change the face of the pensions industry.
We want bright, customer service focused individuals with a desire to do well and who perform to a high standard to step up into this role.
We are looking for advisors who will lead the way with great customer service and help us grow.
Role and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be expected to carry out the following as part of their role (this list is not exhaustive):
- Deal will high levels of calls both inbound and outbound and emails
- Demonstrate excellent listening skills and build rapport with customers
- Promote first call/email resolution
- Provide assistance to customers with Auto-Enrolment
- Process customer queries in an effective and timely manner
- Provide an excellent customer experience for our clients whilst achieving productivity benchmarks and within agreed service levels
- Record all client contact and notes accurately into our CRM system
- Actively promote our core values, ethics and culture
- Challenge current processes and the way we work to ensure we are constantly delivering great customer service
- Follow and adhere to the standard processes and guidelines as set by the business including our policies and procedures
- Work as one team to ensure the needs of our clients are met
- Identify root causes of complaints
- Ensure NOW: Pensions fulfils its obligations and is compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and The Pensions Regulator
You will set best practice standards – to be ratified by the business readiness manager and/or project manager – that your colleagues will have to deliver to, and ensuring that your colleagues are able to continuously meet the expectations of our customer groups, regulators and shareholders. Through your consulting background you will actively champion collaboration across business functions.
Skills and Experience
- Customer service experience within a contact centre environment or at least one years’ customer service experience within the financial services/pensions sector
- Strong ability to prioritise own workload and be highly organised with a brilliant attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner and highly articulate
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to work under pressure and within agreed service levels
- Demonstrate experience of working in a process environment
- Demonstrable experience of owning customer issues end to end
- Previous experience working within the pensions and/or financial sectors
- Handling complex issues with customers
- Experience of using excel
Communication and Relationships
This role requires the establishment and maintenance of excellent relationships with a wide variety of stakeholder groups, colleagues, teams, and external suppliers.
Management of Risk and Compliance
It is every employee’s responsibility to take responsibility for Risk and Compliance in their day-to-day work. You will need to demonstrate adherence to external and internal risks and compliance, as well as ensuring regulatory and legal standards are met. You will actively follow all relevant procedures, mandatory training requirements and keeping appropriate records, reporting to Compliance any areas of concern.
Amongst other benefits we offer the following:
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Contributory pension scheme (5% Employee / 10% Employer (total 15%))
- 25 days Annual Leave (plus the eight Bank Holidays in England and Wales)
- Private Healthcare
- Life Insurance
By submitting your application, you consent to NOW: Pensions Ltd (“NOW: Pensions”) processing your personal data including, where applicable, sensitive personal data to consider your suitability for employment with NOW: Pensions. You can withdraw your application and the consent for processing your personal data at any time. Your personal data will be retained by us only for so long as is necessary to consider your application. If you are successful in the recruitment process, depending on the role that you have applied for, we may need to undertake screening checks on you and may need to pass your personal data to a third party. We will seek your permission before we do this. If you are successful and become an employee of NOW: Pensions, your personal data may become a part of your personnel file. For further information on how NOW: Pensions processes your personal data and on your rights in respect of the data, please visit: https://www.nowpensions.com/about/careers/
|To apply for this vacancy please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing job number NP65.|