How to log in for the first time
Shortly after being enrolled by your employer, you will receive an ‘account creation’ communication from us – either by email or via PDF from your employer in case we don’t hold your email address in our records. This communication contains instructions how you can log in as well as your Contract ID.
To access the account for a first time you'll have to activate it. To do so, please follow the steps below
1) Copy or type the following URL into your browser and hit enter www.nowgatewayx.com/activate
2) Enter your Contract ID number and date of birth
3) Create a password you would like to use to activate the account
After successful activation you will be able to access it anytime via this link www.nowgatewayx.com, all you need to do is enter the email address and password you've set up in the steps above
What is your online account about?
In your online account you can easily manage key features of your pensions savings, such as:
1) Update your contact details (e.g. email address, phone number)
2) Track your savings
3) Put in additional voluntary contributions Find out more >>>
4) Track all email communication you've received in relation to your pension
5) Opt out