Help Centre for Payroll bureaux

Can an individual employee change their contributions?

An employee can either change their contribution amount via their member account, or they can contact their payroll administrator directly and request that they make the adjustment.


NOW: Pensions has a good technical infrastructure combined with a pension product suitable for our team. We couldn’t be happier with NOW: Pensions.
Martin Woods,