Help Centre for Advisers

How can I make sure my dependants get my pension savings if I die?

You can ask the Scheme Trustee to pay the money to your dependants by filling in an expression of wish form, naming the people you want to get the money.

The Scheme Trustee has the final say over who gets your pension savings. This means they can be paid without inheritance tax. The Trustee doesn’t have to follow your wishes, but it usually will unless there’s a good reason not to.

You can download a form here. Once you’ve filled your form in, post it back to us at: NOW: Pensions Post Handling Centre, St James’ Tower, 7 Charlotte Street, Manchester M1 4DZ.

Or, scan your form and email it to:

It will replace any old forms you’ve sent in before.

NOW: Pensions has a good technical infrastructure combined with a pension product suitable for our team. We couldn’t be happier with NOW: Pensions.
Martin Woods,