Help Centre for Employees

I can’t find any details about my NOW: Pensions workplace pension. Can I still pause my payments?

If you don’t have your pension scheme ID number, please email us with your full name and NI number. We can find your pension information with these details.

To temporarily stop paying contributions, you’ll need to cease active membership of the NOW: Pensions Trust (the ‘Scheme’).

You can do this by logging into our member website. Simply click the ‘Opt-out button’ and complete the relevant forms.

You can also contact our member support team for a paper copy of the opt-out form.

Your employer will also stop paying its contributions at the same time.

If you have any more questions on your pension scheme ID number, would like to pause pause payments, or on anything else, please email our customer services team at

NOW: Pensions has a good technical infrastructure combined with a pension product suitable for our team. We couldn’t be happier with NOW: Pensions.
Martin Woods,