If you haven’t accessed your benefit statement before you’ll need to set up your benefit statement account.
- Go to statements.nowpensions.com
- Enter your user ID <xxxxxx> and your temporary password. This is your National Insurance number, which you can find on your payslip. It’s in the following format: QQ123456C.
- You’ll be prompted to re-enter the user ID and your temporary password. You’ll then be asked to create a new password. This should have at least eight characters, including a mix of upper- and lower-case letters, numbers and a special character such as !, ?, @, or $.
- When you’ve done this, the website will return to the login page. You’ll need to log in again with your new password. In future, you’ll only need your user ID and new password to log in.
If you’ve already set up your benefit statement account, please do the following:
- Go to: statements.nowpensions.com and enter your user ID <xxxxxx> and password. Remember, your password is case-sensitive. If you’ve forgotten your password, go to ‘Click reset forgotten password’ and set up a new one.
- Go to the ‘Menu’ button, then ‘New Document’. Select ‘View’ to open and read your benefit statement.