You’ll need to do the following things to meet your auto enrolment obligations.
- Upload your pension data files to your employer website following the first pay period, and for every pay period after that.
- Send auto enrolment communications to your employees within six weeks of your duties start date. (Remember – we can do this for you.)
- Refund the contributions of any employees who opt out during their one-month opt-out period. (We’ll let you know which members have opted out through the employer action file)
- Make your Declaration of Compliance to The Pensions Regulator.
- Monitor the age and earnings for new and existing employees every month to check their eligibility for auto enrolment.
- Re-enrol eligible employees every three years.
- Keep accurate records of all your auto enrolment activities.