Event: CIPP Friends of Auto Enrolment
The CIPPs friends of automatic enrolment regional meetings are open to anyone that wants to make automatic enrolment a success. They are a fantastic opportunity to network and discuss issues relating to automatic enrolment.
Each meeting follows a similar format and covers:
- Benefits of the CIPPs friends of automatic enrolment
- Introduction from the “newies”
- Update from The Pensions Regulator
- Short & Snappy speaking slots
- Discussion session on automatic enrolment
- Any other business
Locations for each event will be sent out one week prior to the event to all delegates attending.
NOW: Pensions will be speaking in the panel session at the event.