Call 0 333 33 222 22 or leave your details.
Are you already a member?
Call: 0 333 33 220 20
Commonly asked questions from employees
- Can NOW: Pensions do workshops with the staff to inform them about Auto Enrolment?
- Can you accommodate Salary Sacrifice?
- Do NOW: Pensions confirm the actual amount of contributions to be paid?
- Do NOW: Pensions provide standard communications or do you create bespoke communications?
- Do NOW: Pensions tell the member how much they have in the fund?
- Do you pay contributions on overtime pay?
- Does all the money get paid back if members opt-out?
- Does the process for auto-enrolment get easier/better after the initial phase?
- Has the NOW: Pensions business been independently reviewed?
- How do my employees make increases to the regular contributions?
- How does tax relief get applied on contributions?
- How does the member charging work and what does it cost?
- If I am using postponement, do I still need to be ready at staging date?
- Is a NOW: pension transferable?
- Is NOW: Pensions formally registered in the UK?
- Is the contribution taken before tax and NI?
- What are Auto enrolment contribution rates?
- What are our registration obligations and when should we register with the pensions regulator?
- What communications will the member receive?
- What does the DGF fund invest in?
- What happens if an employee wants a refund and has missed the opt-out window?
- What happens to members that opt-out?
- What happens to the employee and employer contributions if a member opts out after the “opt out window”?
- What happens to the employee and employer contributions if a member opts out during the “opt out window”?
- What happens when an eligible worker has passed their state pension age?
- What is a Master Trust?
- What is Auto Enrolment?
- What pay elements are included in the salary on which contributions are based?
- What questions would I be asking my Payroll?
- When & how does the administration charge get deducted?
- When & how does the investment charge get deducted?
- When can a member retire?
- Why do you charge a monthly administration fee?
- Will NOW: Pensions undertake the communications for me?